Have I ever told you I have a fear of spiders? Well it’s 50 Questions Day, here on the blog and a fear of spiders is just one of the topics I will cover. I’ve never done a question and answer post before, but when Karen from The Feral Turtle tagged me in her 50 Questions Day last week. I HAD to accept. Actually, I wanted to accept because I love following Karen’s blog, she makes me laugh… a lot, she is super talented with power tools, she is very creative and crafty… How could I not want to accept?
Of course there were those gifts of bribery that she sent me…hmmm??
I did receive two very COOL gifts from Karen in the mail, but it was long before the 50 questions were ever asked in blogland.
Karen has become a very skilled spider beaderologist. Or is that a beaded spiderologist??
She has made a bunch of these cute little guy and girl beaded spiders and she was so sweet to send me one.
I’ve name her pearl. Isn’t it fitting? And isn’t she freaking awesome???
This was gift #1 from The Feral Turtle and you can see where her DIY Spider Beading began, here.
Gift#2 was her DIY Dandruff Soap Bars. Now let me tell you, I could smell the fresh and natural herbal scent even before I opened the package. It. Smelled. So. Good!!
Thank you, Karen, for sending me these treasures. I have really been enjoying seeing Pearl perched off my lamp shade, and I did as you said by letting the soap sit out and breath for a while. It makes a great room deoderizer, too, by the way.
Without further ado: 50 Questions about me you probably didn’t know.
(My apologies for the spacing issues)
3. Ever have a terrible break-up? Yes, with the black spider that crawled onto my bed last night while I was reading peacefully… until just then! He scurried away at my scream. I think he got the message and won’t ever call me again. Whew!
4. How tall are you? Not tall enough to reach the cobwebs on my ceilings from THE SPIDERS in my house with a broom or a Swifter duster.
7. Any piercings? I pierced my nose twice, actually, back in the day. The first time was with a needle, buuuut… that didn’t go so well. Then I heard about the self piercing ring. Worked like a charm.
8. OTP (One true pair, favorite fictional couple?) Lucy Honeychurch and George Emerson from A Room with a View
9. Favorite Show? I’m a true crime fanatic. I like to speculate. Figure out the mystery. Do my own sleuthing. One of my favorites is Dissappeared, but I’ll watch any and all.
10. Favorite Bands? I love all music, but I have a limit on how many times I can hear a song, so my favorite band keeps changing, once I heard my lot of their songs about 50 times each.
11. Something you miss? Walks with my mom.
12. Favorite Song? I love all music, but I have a limit on how many times I can hear a song, so my favorite song keeps changing, once I heard my lot of that songs about 50 times each.
14. Zodiac sign? Pieces (Not to be confused with Pisces)
15. Quality to look for in a partner. He has to be able to extract spiders from the inside of our house – and – he HAS to be able to make a laundry table perfectly even with our washer and dryer!
17. Favorite Actor? I have a few favorite actors, but I have a limit on how many times I can watch them act. So my favorite actor keeps changing, once he’s used up his allotment of acting on my TV screen.
19. Loud music or soft? Depends upon what I’m doing at the time.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Karen’s answer was: Of course….I have siblings!
25. Turn-off? A man with scruffy hair. (I keep a pair of shears in my purse at all times.)
38. Last place you were? My own back yard.
40. Last time you kissed someone? The last time I was in my own back yard.
47. Favorite chat up line? I should have paid more attention at that chat-up-line seminar…
48. Have you ever used it? Wouldn’t I have to know one to use one?
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? I’m pretty sure that black spider is still somewhere in this room. Is that considered hanging out?
50. Who should answer these questions next?
Who shouldn’t answers these questions next???