Welcome to Stow and Tell U
- Please note that are not accepting any guest posts, sponsored written posts or link sharing.
- You’re welcome and encouraged to link to StowAndTellU.com or use a SINGLE image with a brief description and a visible link back to any post. Republishing posts in their entirety is prohibited. Please feel free to pin on Pinterest!
- We love sharing ideas and projects with you, however, we cannot guarantee everything will also work for you. As the reader, you assume any risks involved when completing projects seen on this site. We are not personally liable for projects that are completed based on the ideas and inspiration shared here.
- Route 66 Disclaimer: I am in no way an expert on Route 66. The information I provide here is true to the best of my knowledge. I have used several resources to obtain as much detail and fact as possible, with the objective of providing anyone reading this a visual experience for their enjoyment; as well as, some reference information should they ever wish to visit said locations on their own.
- View our full advertising disclosure, here.
On a more personal note:
Hi! My name is Amy Ellis. I am married to Ken, and I have a son named Kevin, who is all grown up and loves to travel the world. Born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago where you can go from farmland to big city at commuter speed, I attended Columbia College and received a Bachelor of Arts. A single mom for many years, being near family made sense, never mind the summer’s heat, the winter’s cold, nor the fast-paced life that seems to be the norm in the windy city.
Before I started blogging, I spent much of my time keeping my mom company in her golden years. I truly cherish every moment we spent together.