Getting the same gift for everyone on your list doesn’t have to scream,”lazy alert”. If you get one good little gift for everyone and it’s actually useful, it then becomes practical. Maybe even clever.
But gift giving isn’t about others thinking you’re amazingly clever, right? It’s really more about giving them something that will make them smile. Something they could potentially use. Because, naturally you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t actually make them use your Christmas gift.
So, here are some last minute, bulk gift ideas that you can make or buy as one, several or in larger quantities. And it will cover everyone on your list.
Let me know if you disagree, but I think these are items most people, young or old, girl or boy, man or women will put to use right away or throughout the year. And while they may not be fancy, they most likely won’t be tossed into the donation pile anytime soon.
This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure.
Last Minute Useful Bulk Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List
This list includes items that you can make, purchase online or find in your local department or boutique store. The idea is to buy or make a large quantity, wrap individually, all at once and be ready to give out to your favorite people. You may also find that a few different ideas resonate. In that case use several off the list to target your various gift receivers.
Bulk gift home decor
This is a list of inexpensive home decor items that most anyone can place in their kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, etc… and enjoy.
- Candles, jar candles or diy decorated jar candles
- Small potted artificial plants or succulents. Something from nature, even when it’s faux is hard to not like. See decorating with artificial plants.
- Throw blankets. Because, who couldn’t find a use for one of these?
- Framed sign with a universal message like, “welcome”, “blessed”, “Canada”, and so on.
- Framed printable. Purchase a group of small frames, find a free printable saying or graphic that you think they will like and frame up a bunch.
Bulk gift homemade food
Almost NO ONE can turn down homemade goodies. Make a large batch and wrap up individual small portions into cellophane gift bags. I promise you, everyone will use this gift. Alternatively, you may find some of these treats while shopping and be good to go at that.
- Drizzle popcorn
- Christmas cookies
- Chocolate dipped pretzels or Oreo cookies
- Bar cookies
- Homemade fudge. Ken makes a fudge recipe like this one every year.
- Candied nuts
- Peanut brittle
- Homemade salsa, I’ve given this chimichurri salsa in the past with lots of approval.
- Jams or jellys. I found a lady selling her homemade jellys at a craft fair and bought about 20 to give away last year. All my friends and family eat them up with pleasure.
On-the-Go Drink Tumblers and Coffee Mugs
We all get thirsty even when we’re out about. And the idea of bringing our beverage of choice with us wherever we go seems pretty popular from what I’ve seen. To make these look gift worthy, fill them with shredded filler or Christmas candy. Or place them in decorative lunch bags and add a tag.
- Make your own Sharpie mugs, see these diy Sharpie Mug ideas from Jennifer Maker.
- Insulated Clear Acrylic Skinny Tumblers, get 4 gifts in one with an option like this.
- Stainless steel skinny tumblers in rose gold, this one is also a 4pk, which could be 4 individual gifts.
- Spill resistant 2pk stainless steel,travel coffee mug
- Bubba Trainlblazer insulated water bottle
Electronic bulk gift ideas under $20
Here are several lower cost ideas that most of us would use, and may not even mind having more than one of. Go with the universal option, as a one-size-fits-all with no worries.
- Bluetooth speaker, I like this one.
- Ergonomically awesome earbuds
- Multi Port Wall phone charger
- Car phone charger
Handy low budget “every day use” type gifts most anyone can use
Everyone loves a handy and practical item in the long run. Consider some of these that will make your favorite peeps’ lives easier.
- Pizza cutting wheel (these are the bomb)
- Re-Usable shopping tote/grocery bag
- Odor eating room spray
- Compact umbrella
- Organic hand soap
Once again, these are all budget friendly, yet useful gift ideas for friends, family, teenagers, coworkers and almost anyone. Hopefully this list will help you find an all in one idea. And If you are out at the stores shopping, hopefully this will help you focus on what to look for and save time.
While I do get a few specific gifts for my son and hubby, for the past several years I have gone more toward the bulk gift ideas route with everyone else. By giving it a little thought as to one or two things most everyone on my list would like and use, I always feel I’ve spent my money wisely while giving out just a little bit of joy at the same time.